Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Need to add dropbox or google drive.
Need to add dropbox or google drive.

3149 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2014-03-31 17:02:30

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    autophlexx
    2014-03-31 16:29:58
     I need to add dropbox or google drive to my maxipro, but I am unable to add anything from the playstore.. is there another way to do it.. i want to be able to have the pictures or video stored or shared to my cloud storage. Also why is there a bunch of icon/app that we cant use.. such as messaging, movie studio, phone etc.. that a waste.. why call it a pro and it does less than any other tool. We need to be able to download car apps from the playstore such a napa, carquest, worldpac, etc to read vin code to order parts.. I am very disappointed in the function of the touch screen which is very slow to response. along with the fact that..it doen't do a lot as a flagship tool as advertised.. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-31 17:02:30 (Reply to:autophlexx)

Hello  regarding dropbox there is a post here in the maxisys section  secound page there you will see how its done as far as all the apps on your desktop I agree I personally don't care for them so i unistalled them all by going to settings on the main screen then system setting/apps  the screen response was kind of slow at times but afer I unistalled all the vehicles makes i was not using and a few apps it got much better  i have the 905  mine works very well at the moment hope you find what your looking for  good luck.
  Total1 Pages